-
August 21st, 2002, 07:03 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Ishtar, please forgive me for writing such a long letter, but I
sincerely believe that what you are about to read can be of great benefit
to you. You are receiving this letter because you responded to my
advertisement on freeze.com If you responded in error, or wish to be
removed, simply hit reply and type remove in the subject line.
My name is Cheryl Jones, and although we don't know each other
yet, we do have a common bond. Since birth, I've been blessed with a gift
from God called clairvoyance, which essentially means that I can
connect with the energy of others from a distance and read into their past,
present, and future, and provide valuable insight and professional
advice. I have and continue to help countless people worldwide every day in
dealing with relationship and financial issues.
First, I must tell you upfront that no one can magically make your
problems disappear, issue spells hexes or curses, or anything of that
nature. If you gain anything from this letter, PLEASE, do not send money
to anyone professing they can do this, or anything else that seems too
good to be true.
Being born clairvoyant was, and still is a challenging life. I too
have had my fair share of troubled relationships in the past and know
exactly what you are going through. When it comes down to dealing with
life's everyday issues, I'm a woman just like any other. I suffer
through hard times, wondering, "Why me?, How in the world am I going to get
through this mess? Is the man I'm with really right for me? Is he
faithful?, What should I do?"
Knowing how the gift of clairvoyance can help answer these
questions, I too sought the help of others who professed to have this gift.
Unfortunately, as you are probably aware, many are frauds. I too was
promised miracles, only yet again to find myself with a broken heart and
empty wallet.
After witnessing first hand all the false promises made, hyped up
T.V. commercials, magazine ads and web sites, I swore up and down that
my gift would be used to benefit a few select individuals who really
wanted and needed my help, as it was intended. When you call for a
reading, you will always speak with me personally. I am not part of a
network, or in a group of people sitting around a conference table answering
telephones reading pre-written scripts.
I know it's extremely convincing to hear that your loved one can
magically be reunited with you, someone can cast a spell to draw anyone
to you, or that winning lottery numbers can be dropped in your lap
tomorrow, but think about it: Would anyone who could legitimately do this
be willing to share this information? If so, it would have been so
widespread by now that everyone alive today would be filthy rich and living
in total bliss with the partner of their dreams. You and I both know
how far-fetched this sounds.
Okay Ishtar, so now you're probably sitting there wondering if all
this is not possible, than why is a clairvoyant stranger writing me and
saying that my life could change forever by picking up the telephone?
The truth is simple. Only you have the power to take action and
improve your life. Only you can do what it takes to repair a damaged
relationship or move on and find an ideal partner.
As a professional in this business and having been in your shoes
countless times, I share your frustration and can provide a real service
that guarantees accurate results, because I have your best intentions
in mind. Once we speak, I will clearly see your current circumstances
and see what your future holds based on what actions you take or
overlook. This vital information will empower you to make decisions leading to
optimal results. Here are just a few questions you may have which I
know I can be of help with:
*How does the person I'm with really feel about me?
*Is he/she being faithful?
*Would it be in my best interests to end this relationship?
*Will someone new be entering my life?
*Do you see children or others in my future?
*Will my financial situation change?
*Do you see me at a better or different job soon?
*What should I do, right now, to get the results I desire?
Revealing accurate information concerning current and future
relationships has been my forte since I first discovered this gift.
Sometimes, answers to questions you may not ask about, such as financial
matters, pop up anyway. You may even be shocked at some of the secrets we
discover!
Are you stuck in a dead-end relationship, dead-end job, or just
tired of being alone waiting for that special someone to show up? Why not
stack the deck in your favor, right now, and find out exactly what you
need to do to be on the best path your life has to offer?
Once we speak, you'll instantly realize that I am a genuine
compassionate woman with a remarkable ability to help you. In a matter of
thirty minutes, I'll provide insight and specific information to you so
profound and powerful that I guarantee you will want to save my phone
number for the future or pass it on to friends.
Since I am extremely proficient at what I do, I can tell you that
a call typically lasts 30-40 minutes, sometimes longer. Regardless, I
charge one flat rate of $77 for my service, as I cannot do an accurate
reading if you are focused on how high the charge will be during the
call. Please note that I can only accept MasterCard, Visa, or Discover for
payment.
Now I've taken the first step and reached out to contact you, but
the final decision is yours. Within a matter of hours you could be in
possession of vital information leading to better times ahead, or this
information can go undiscovered. The choice is yours.
I truly hope that you have no doubts about me and will take action
and call me today at (850) 650-3036. If you like, you may leave your
contact information at the following link and I'll call you within 24
hours to schedule an appointment:
http://www.diversifieddirectmarketin...ppointment.htm
Either way, remember, I'm here to help you when you need it.
Your Friend,
Cheryl Jones
(850) 650-3036
VISA/MC/DISCOVER ONLY
P.S. Remember, I work alone, so if you get my voice mail when calling,
please be sure to leave your name and telephone number so that I may
call you back promptly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Does she honestly think I'm gonna buy this...when she can't even get my name right?...Cheryl, I think it's time you got a 'real' job...
.
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 23, 2002 03:11 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
August 21st, 2002, 09:50 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
$77.00!!!!!!!!!
gawd!
no wonder she was looking for an 'ishtar'
-
August 21st, 2002, 09:52 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i wonder how many other names were listed
in the send box
-
August 22nd, 2002, 12:00 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
August 22nd, 2002, 04:25 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
prolly wanted to make it look authentic [img]wink.gif[/img]
i wonder if she made a typo... and 'isthars'
email addy is similar to yours.
-
August 22nd, 2002, 04:40 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
No...that isn't it...Ishtar Bull...is my internet name...but if she is so good...she should have known that...
-
August 22nd, 2002, 05:20 PM
#7
TastinGood
Guest
probably a BCC where you cant see other recipients.
-
August 22nd, 2002, 05:25 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
No...because she would have sent the name Ishtar in all her e-mails...unless she has them grouped by 1st name...
-
August 23rd, 2002, 12:54 AM
#9
TastinGood
Guest
Ishtar means "Sir".
You really should have known.
-
August 23rd, 2002, 12:56 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks